Kpop singer Youngwoong Lim’s ‘Love Always Runs Away’ sound source video achieved 22 million views.
The ‘Love Always Runs Away‘ sound source video released on Youngwoong’s official YouTube channel on October 11 exceeded 22 million views on February 13. It is only 6 days after achieving 21 million views on February 7.
The ‘Love Always Runs Away’ sound source video is leading to a rise in the total number of views of related videos. The total number of views of four videos, including sound source videos released on YouTube, reached 38 million views on February 11, and placed a notice of 40 million views.
Kpop singer Youngwoong Lim’s debut OST, ‘Love Always Runs Away,’ continues to rank first in various music charts.
‘Love Always Runs Away’ won the 2021 AAA Best OST Award and the 31st Seoul Music Awards OST Award, and shone the ‘OST King’ aspect of Youngwoong Lim.
On the Gaon Chart, it ranked first in ringtone and coloring charts for four consecutive months, giving a glimpse of the public’s love.
The dazzling records written by ‘Love Always Runs Away.’ which is showing hot popularity every day, are becoming even more anticipated.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!