Kpop group TVXQ member U-Know Yunho topped the Oricon Weekly Chart with a new Japanese mini-album.
Kpop group TVXQ member U-Know Yunho’s Japanese mini-album ‘Kimi Wa Saki E Iku,’ released on February 9, topped the Oricon Daily Album Chart and the Weekly Album Chart, once again showing Yunho’s high popularity.
On the morning of February 15, Oricon gained attention by announcing the first weekly news on its official website.
This album includes the title song ‘Kimi Wa Saki E Iku,’ ‘Refill,’ ‘Knife,’ ‘Shake it like THIS,’ ‘Easy to Know,’ ‘Siren,’ ‘Dilemma,’ and ‘Stay…’
So, the album consists of 8 colorful tracks with various atmospheres.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!