YG Kpop group TREASURE will hold their first solo concert. YG Entertainment announced on February 25 that online ticket reservations for TREASURE’s first solo concert, ‘TRACE,’ started at 2 PM today at Weverse Shop.
TREASURE will hold its first solo concert on April 9 and 10 at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park, Seoul. This concert, titled ‘TRACE,’ will take place offline on the first day and online and offline on the second day.
Through the video released on the official social media on the same day, the group raised fans’ curiosity by notifying them that “We are already excited to meet you again. We will reveal the performance we are going to show you.”
You can make reservations for online tickets at the TREASURE Weverse Shop. Then, general reservations for offline tickets are in progress at Auction Tickets.
Meanwhile, Kpop group TREASURE’s first mini-album ‘THE SECOND STEP: CHAPTER ONE’ topped the worldwide album chart by ranking first in 30 iTunes regions on the first day of its release on February 15. The album currently has sold more than 700,000 copies. Also, the music video for the title song ‘JIKJIN’ has surpassed 40 million views.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!