Kpop Group MAMAMOO member Solar will make a solo comeback next month.
MAMAMO’s agency unexpectedly unveiled the face motion logo of Solar’s first mini-album ‘容: FACE’ through their official social media channel at midnight on February 22. It announced the news of Solar’s comeback in March.
This solo comeback is her first in a year and 11 months since her last single album, ‘SPIT IT OUT,’ released in April 2020.
The new album ‘容: FACE’ was inspired by the Chinese character ‘容’ of Solar’s real name, ‘Yongsun Kim.’
“Solar has shown her passion for not being afraid to challenge new things through her debut album. This album will capture the true appearance of her own name,” an official from her agency said.
They will announce the new album’s release date on separate notice soon.
Solar, who debuted as a Kpop group MAMAMOO member in 2014, has demonstrated a wide range of vocal skills, including powerful high notes as the group’s main vocalist. Also, she demonstrated her ability to write and compose lyrics through self-composed songs such as ‘Star Wind Flower Sun.’
Among MAMAOO members, Wheein and Moonbyul also released a solo mini-album last month.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!