Kpop singer LYN reinterprets Huh Gak’s ‘Miss You.’
LYN will release her new song ‘Miss You’ as part of ‘THE M’ project at 6 pm on February 25.
The music storytelling project ‘THE M’ is a series project that captures music and stories based on original works such as novels, dramas, and movies that many people loved. Starting with the release of Huh Gak’s ‘Miss You’ in November last year, LYN will become the third singer following the release of Kyoung Seo’s ‘Maybe If’ in January.
LYN reinterprets the first title song ‘Miss You’ of the ‘THE M’ project sung by Huh Gak with her own delicate sensibility.
‘Miss You’ is a spin-off content of ‘Another Oh Haeyoung,’ produced in dramas and musicals and recorded a revolutionary hit.
Particularly, she tries to forget the memories of his ex-lover, but rather, she draws the lyrics with an illustration music video, further heightening the sorrowful feelings after the breakup.
Kpop singer LYN will release her new song ‘Miss You’ on various music sites at 6 pm on February 25.
Meanwhile, ‘THE M’ project is presenting a variety of content that top vocalists in Korea can enjoy with their eyes and ears.
You Might Also Like:
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!
- SEVENTEEN Vernon Tests Positive For COVID-19!
- Apink Naeun Son Shares The Last Filming Site Of The Drama ‘Ghost Doctor’
- Youngwoong Lim Won The ‘Most Voted Artist’ On The ‘2021 Mubeat Awards’
- BTS Announced As Winner Of IFPI ‘Global Recording Artist Of The Year Award’ For The 2nd Consecutive Year