Kpop Singer LYN successfully finished her solo concert.
LYN successfully completed her solo concert ‘HOME’ held at the KEPCO Art Center in Seoul for two days, from February 19 to 20.
LYN’s solo concert ‘Home,’ held for the first time in about two and a half years since 2019, sold out all seats for two days. So, it draws high public interest even before the performance.
LYN opened the show brilliantly with ‘Have You Ever Been Hurt By Love.’
Also, she performed ‘Pyeong Saeng,’ ‘We Used To Love,’ ‘Goodbye,’ and ‘Parting Life.’
With a rich set list of 22 masterpieces, she deeply touched the audience’s hearts.
It was also notable that she performed differently in front of the audience as direct communication was impossible due to the COVID-19. LYN actively responded to questions and requests sent by the audience through the open chat room, continuing deep and comfortable communication with the audience.
Kpop singer LYN said through her agency’s Instagram, “I am grateful to everyone who took precious steps. Even though it was a difficult and careful time, I was able to finish the performance safely thanks to you, who cheered with hotter applause than ever. I hope everyone is healthy and well until the next performance,” she said with warm gratitude.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!