Kpop group LOVELYZ member Mijoo Lee shared her current situation after she tested positive for COVID-19. On the afternoon of February 23, Mijoo posted on her personal social media a short handwritten letter saying, “I’m fine!”
Kpop group LOVELYZ member Mijoo Lee reassured her fans by saying, “I’m sorry for worrying you. I’ll get better soon. Don’t worry too much. I love you and thank you ♥.”
Antenna said on the same day, “Mijoo Lee conducted a PCR test, and she tested positive for COVUD-19.”
Antenna added, “Mijoo previously received her second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in October of last year. Currently, she has halted all scheduled activities and is resting while taking all necessary measures following the guidelines of health authorities.”
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!