Kpop Band SURL has been invited to the music industry festival ‘South By Southwest’ to take place next month, MPMG Music said on February 22.
‘South by Southwest’ is one of the world’s top three music markets along with Singapore’s Music Maters and France’s MIDEM.
In the meantime, Jaebeom Park, MAMAMOO, Hyorin, Red Velvet, Tiger JK, YB Band, and Kiha and The Faces have attended from Korea.
This year, it will take place in Austin, Texas, from March 11 to 20. Artists and music label officials from around the world, and music festival directors will participate.
SURL will be on stage with rappers Wonjae Woo and Coogie, singer-songwriter Devita and Sogumm, and band Adoy at a showcase event to promote Korean artists to the world in March 18.
An official from MPMG Music said, “Starting with this event, we are starting to enter the North American market in earnest. We are also considering our first US tour in the second half of this year.”
Kpop band SURL, a four-member band consisting of Myungsuk (drum), Doyeon (guitar), Hoseung (vocal), and Hanbin (base), made their debut in 2018 with ‘Stay Here.’
In fact, SURL is preparing for its first full-length album.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!