Hitomi Honda from the Kpop group IZ*ONE will be the center of the group AKB48.
On February 23, Hitomi Honda revealed through her Instagram that she ‘will be the center on the AKB48 59th single, set for release on May 18.’
She went on to thank her fans, saying, “It’s been about eight years since my debut, and thanks to all of you who have always been by my side and supported me, I was able to make a long-standing dream come true.”
In addition, she said, “There are many joys and fears, but I will try my best so that I can stand with my chest open in this important position where only one person can stand. Through this song, I myself can grow significantly. Thanks again as always! Thank you,” she said.
Meanwhile, Hitomi Honda said that after two years and six months of Kpop group IZ*ONE activities, she returned to Japan and she returned to work as an AKB48 member.
You Might Also Like:
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!
- SEVENTEEN Vernon Tests Positive For COVID-19!
- Apink Naeun Son Shares The Last Filming Site Of The Drama ‘Ghost Doctor’
- Youngwoong Lim Won The ‘Most Voted Artist’ On The ‘2021 Mubeat Awards’
- BTS Announced As Winner Of IFPI ‘Global Recording Artist Of The Year Award’ For The 2nd Consecutive Year