FNC Entertainment announced that P1Harmony will participate in the NFT (Non-Fungible Token) project following the Kpop group SF9.
On February 24, FNC Entertainment will start a project to publish digital content of the Kpop group P1Harmony as NFT.
In December of last year, FNC published SF9 contents as NFT together with an NFT technology startup company, which drew a great response. The NFT issued in this P1Harmony NFT project is a Moment of Artist’s own content, produced based on unpublished photos and videos that we cannot find anywhere else. There are a total of 3 types of NFT contents in this NFT project, 150 each, and they will provide a total of 450 editions.
This content links to the 3rd mini-album ‘DISHARMONY: FIND OUT’ of P1Harmony, released in January. It recorded a career-high and consists of original short-form contents that we can only find in Moment of Artist. All content was in the form of a video. They will provide a video with lyrics and choreography related to the album.
The video of the content will be out in advance from February 21. It is through the Moment of Artist official social media account (Instagram, Twitter).
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!