Dohee Kim, a former member of the Kpop group Sonamoo, has transferred to her new agency, KH Company.
On February 14, KH Company said, “We have signed an exclusive contract with Dohee Kim.”
Dohee debuted in 2014 as a member of the Kpop girl group Sonamoo and served as the main vocalist. In 2020, she released the duet song ‘We broke up anyway’ with singer Leewoo.
KH said, “We are delighted to be able to work with Dohee, who perfectly digests her appealing voice, unique tone, and even her high notes. We will do our best to support her in her musical career.”
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!