BTS Jimin, who underwent acute appendicitis surgery after testing positive for COVID-19, posted a photo of his current situation with a bright expression.
He recently posted a close-up photo on Weverse to inform fans about his health. His lovely expression that makes ARMYs all over the world smile is impressive.
Prior to this, BTS member J-Hope posted a picture on his Instagram on February 15.
The published photo shows J-Hope smiling at Jimin.
Earlier, in January, BTS Jimin felt sudden abdominal pain with a mild sore throat. He visited the emergency room of a nearby hospital.
Afterwards, BigHit Music announced through a community Weverse announcement, “We would like to inform you that BTS Member Jimin’s quarantine has concluded after his surgery for acute appendicitis as of this early morning (February 5). Jimin showed no extraordinary symptoms during his hospital stay. He had a mild sore throat at the time of his admission but has since completely recovered.”
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!