Johyun, a former member of the Kpop group Berry Good, shared her daily life during exercise.
On February 9, Johyun posted a picture on her Instagram story.
Johyun is wearing a mask and looks like she is passionate about Pilates in a crop T-shirt and leggings that fit tightly to her body.
Johyun, who easily digests complex movements, catches the fans’ attention by revealing her waist and a glamorous body.
Fans are applauding for Johyun’s steady efforts, showing off her perfect body to the point that it looks like she doesn’t need any more exercise.
Netizens showed reactions such as “You’re so charming. You do difficult moves nicely,” “I want to live as Johyun,” “My favorite actress. I love you,” and so on.
Meanwhile, the Kpop group Berry Good, to which Johyun belonged, announced their disbandment in May of last year. Johyun recently appeared in the web drama ‘School Strange Stories: A Child Who Would Not Come’ and the movie ‘Hypnosis.’
Also, she is currently active in Mobist’s official YouTube channel ‘Mobist.’
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!