The Kpop group ATEEZ is steadily expanding their fandom after their US tour.
KQ Entertainment announced on February 20, “On the morning of February 19, the cumulative number of members on ATEEZ’s official fan cafe exceeded 100,000.”
The management company analyzed, “ATEEZ recently completed the US tour ‘2022 world tour ‘THE FELLOWSHIP: BEGINNING OF THE END’ and it seems to have broken through at a faster pace.”
After ATEEZ started performing face-to-face with their fans, they quickly heard the number of fans joining through the official fan cafe. In January alone, it recorded 3,600 new subscriptions.
ATEEZ completes the first world tour performance held for three days in Seoul from January 7-9. Then, they went to the US and held six concerts in 5 cities. It includes Chicago, Atlanta, Newark, Dallas, and Los Angeles. In fact, they have met with 70,000 US fans.
Cultural critic Natalie Morin witnessed the performance at the time. She told Rolling Stone, a prominent US music media, “KPop Stars ATEEZ return to the States, finally and leave it all on the dance floor,’ and praised the group.
Kpop group ATEEZ ranked 9th on ‘Most Tweeted about Kpop artists globally in 2021’ announced on Twitter recently. Also, they ranked 1st to 3rd on Hanteo Chart’s real-time global chart.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!