Kpop group Apink member and actress Naeun Son expressed her gratitude. On February 23, Naeun Son posted on her Instagram, “Thanks to our Ghost Doctor, I was able to shine even brighter. Thanks to you, I was happy and thankful. I was an intern until now.”
She even posted several photos and videos together.
In the published photo, Naeun Son is smiling while holding a cake with her face engraved on it. In another photo of her, she is smiling and posing with her fellow actors who co-starred in the tvN drama ‘Ghost Doctor.’
Naeun also said that her video shows her clapping together while holding a bouquet of flowers she received from actor Kim Bum.
To this, fans left supportive comments such as “Unnie, you’ve worked hard to be Soojeong,” “Oh, our intern worked hard,” “It’s cute,” and “Thank you for your hard work.”
Meanwhile, Kpop group Apink member Naeun Son appeared as intern Soojeong Oh in ‘Ghost Doctor,’ which ended on February 22.
You Might Also Like:
- Kpop Idols Born In The ‘Love Month’ February!
- Russia-Ukraine War: What Is Really Going On?
- SM Entertainment Executive Producer Sooman Lee Appointed As KAIST Research Professor
- YOUNITE Unveils Group Prologue Video Featuring Costumes With Symbolic Colors
- BTOB Excites Fans Even More By Releasing The Full Concert Teaser Poster!